We are looking for staff
with experience in the following areas:
* Only applicants with work experience will be considered.
* Personal information will only be used for employment screening process and not for any other purpose.
Job TitleVolunteer Coordinator
Employment StatusFull time
Job DescriptionRecruit and communcate with volunteers and interns.
Update volunteer calendar and volunteer-related websites.
Plan and oversee activities
Assist other staff as needed
Employee BenefitsSalary: Based on experience
Employee’s Insurance: Health Insurance | Employee Pension Insurance | Employment Insurance | Workers' Accident Compensation Insurance.
Leave: Maternity and childcare leave, annual paid leave, year-end and New Year vacation, and summer vacation.
Ideal Candidate- Bright and cheerful
- Good communication skills
- Able to proactively identify and respond to issues
- Able to respond to diverse situations in a positive and flexible manner
Requirements- At least 3 years work experience
- Basic skills in Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Able to communicate in Japanese and English
- Experience as a volunteer coordinator is welcome
* You may apply even if you do not meet all of the above requirements.
* We will close the position as soon as we find a suitable candidate.
Probation Period3 months
Work Hours9:30 am to 6:00 pm - 5 days a week (Tue - Sat) : Negotiable
Please send the following:
– CV / Resume
– Reason for applying
Mizuta Building 1F, Asakusabashi 4-5-1, Taito-ku, Tokyo 111-0053
Tel: 03-5822-5371 / Fax: 03-5822-5372