We accept food donations from individuals.
Donations can be shipped to us or dropped off at Second Harvest Japan.
When considering your donation, ask yourself: “Would my gift bring joy to someone else?” If the product you’re donating is expired or opened, it won’t bring joy. Please read our FAQ prior to donating food.
High demand foods
- Rice / Pasta / noodles
- Canned goods
(meat, fish, vegetables and fruit)
- Instant Food
- Pre-packaged food
- Snack, Sweets
- Beverage, Coffee and Tea bags
Food we do not accept
- Expired food (Note: rice does not expire)
- Opened / damaged packaging
- No expiration date listed
- Ingredients not listed in Japanese
How to donate
Send or drop off at following address.
Second Harvest Japan
Higashikanda 3-7-3, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-0047
- – No COD shipments
- – Deliveries and/or drop off Tuesday - Saturday 10:00-12:00
- – Due to the volume of individual donations we are not able to individually send a Thank You note
- – If you plan to drop off a large amount of food, please call ahead so we can be ready to assist you