2HJ Receives a High-quality TV from Asahi Logistics
Asahi Logistics Corporation donated a LCD television.
We will use this television to display our activities and to hold orientations for our volunteers.
The television can be seen by passersby on the street, and we hope that it will help promote our activities to those who pass by.
We are very thankful for Asahi Logistics for their various support
Asahi Logistics Website：http://www.asahilogistics.co.jp/
- Support from the Sanwa Group!
- Books for the Children of Datte City!
- Shimizu BLC Co., Ltd. Hosts a Food Drive for Second Harvest Japan!
- Curves Japan Hosts a Food Drive for Second Harvest Japan
- Nu Skin Japan’s Christmas Gift Event (2012/12/21)
- Vending Machines With Our Logo (2012/12/14)
- Heinz Japan Donates 1% of Sales from Two Products (December 4, 2012)
- 2HJ Receives a High-quality TV from Asahi Logistics
- Kewpie Donates Emergency Rations (March 1st, 2012)
- TABLE FOR TWO + Tohoku Disaster Relief Programs (October 13, 2011)