Heinz Japan Donates 1% of Sales from Two Products (December 4, 2012)
We have worked with Heinz Japan since 2003. This year they took a new step with their own CRM (cause-related marketing) campaign.
Heinz Japan donated 1% of their profits from two products, “Heinz Tomato Ketchup” and “Ore-Ida Super Crispy French Fries” to support relief activities in the Tohoku.
From October through December we used those funds to send food packages to those in need in the region as well as provide hot meals once a month to evacuees from the Fukushima nuclear disaster areas still in the last evacuation center in Saitama.
We are grateful to receive this support even though funding has been difficult in these economic times.
- Support from the Sanwa Group!
- Books for the Children of Datte City!
- Shimizu BLC Co., Ltd. Hosts a Food Drive for Second Harvest Japan!
- Curves Japan Hosts a Food Drive for Second Harvest Japan
- Nu Skin Japan’s Christmas Gift Event (2012/12/21)
- Vending Machines With Our Logo (2012/12/14)
- Heinz Japan Donates 1% of Sales from Two Products (December 4, 2012)
- 2HJ Receives a High-quality TV from Asahi Logistics
- Kewpie Donates Emergency Rations (March 1st, 2012)
- TABLE FOR TWO + Tohoku Disaster Relief Programs (October 13, 2011)