Kewpie Donates Emergency Rations (March 1st, 2012)
Kewpie has been supporting us since 2007 when they began a new project to donate emergency rations.
These rations are regularly replaced well before their expiration date. Instead of destroying them, they are now donated.
We hope more companies will follow the example of Kewpie and donate their emergency rations when they replace them.
Information about cooperation between Kewpie and 2HJ：
- Support from the Sanwa Group!
- Books for the Children of Datte City!
- Shimizu BLC Co., Ltd. Hosts a Food Drive for Second Harvest Japan!
- Curves Japan Hosts a Food Drive for Second Harvest Japan
- Nu Skin Japan’s Christmas Gift Event (2012/12/21)
- Vending Machines With Our Logo (2012/12/14)
- Heinz Japan Donates 1% of Sales from Two Products (December 4, 2012)
- 2HJ Receives a High-quality TV from Asahi Logistics
- Kewpie Donates Emergency Rations (March 1st, 2012)
- TABLE FOR TWO + Tohoku Disaster Relief Programs (October 13, 2011)